Duties will include:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the ETA’s from suppliers on all orders
- Responsible for managing the supplier RMA process and ensuring they resolve through to completion
- Assisting with the order management process as part of the Procurement team
- Learning integrated systems such as SAP, Excel backorder reports and online portals
- Playing a key role in the effective supply chain management of the Procurement team
- Efficiently sourcing stock and competitive pricing from suppliers to ensure the company operates successfully
- Resolving queries and communicating effectively with suppliers
- Providing updates and highlighting areas of concern with supply chain constraints and available items
Potential to progress within the department as the right candidate develops and the company continues it’s growth. Opportunity to develop and apply knowledge into practice through the supply chain management, including negotiating preferential pricing, sourcing new suppliers and meeting with key vendors.
Location - Linford Wood, Milton Keynes. Also with potential to apply a hybrid working environment.
- Ability to learn in a busy environment
- Confident with learning new systems efficiently
- Comfortable working in a busy and fast-paced environment
- MS office competent
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Taking a lot of information on board and willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Thrive under pressure
- Self-motivation to work on their own but also as part of a growing team
5 GCSE’s, equivalent or above.
Higher Commercial Procurement and Supply (formerly Public Sector Commercial Professional) Standard.
Training will be a combination of on the job and off the job. The off the job element will include classroom style learning and revision days as well as one to one tutor sessions. Course books and eLearning will also be available for candidates to use.