Procurement Administration Apprentice
Anglo American Plc
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
- Support sourcing and procurement processes are undertaken by Global Supply Specialists (e.g. document management for competitive tender processes, project status tracking)
- Conduct desk-based market research into specific suppliers or sub-categories, collating information from internal and external data sources
- Perform cost/spend analysis in Excel e.g. compare different suppliers’ commercial offers against each other or calculate projected savings against current spend baseline
- Upload contracts to global contracts databases, ensuring relevant information is captured correctly
- Help resolve ordering and billing related queries from suppliers or internal stakeholders
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks required by team members
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- You can create, edit and format documents in MS Word (required)
- You can create, edit and format spreadsheets in MS Excel, incl. analytical tools such as filters, pivot tables and simple formulae (required)
- You can create, edit and format presentations in MS PowerPoint (desirable)
- You can effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
- You can facilitate agreement and co-operation using a diplomatic and open approach
- You can work with diverse teams and sensitive to local social, political and cultural realities
- You will Interact across different media e.g. face-to-face vs virtual interactions with team and stakeholders
- You can actively participate in regular team meetings and one-to-one catch-ups with line manager
- You will demonstrate intellectual curiosity, desire to ask questions and to learn from others
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points or new tariff equivalent)
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9) or equivalents, including maths and English
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.