- Provide support in the acquisition of new clients
- Provide support in the retention of existing clients through the renewal process
- Handle client queries on products, services and accounting
- Process and analyse data to support business objectives
- Accurately prepare and issue documentation
- Prepare reports and market research
- General office administration
- Participate in meetings, both internal and external
- Maintain and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
Permanent role for the right candidate.
This role will have a commission scheme included.
- Competent written and oral communication skills
- General organisational skills
- IT skills – Basic understanding and use of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel
- Research skills – Basic understand to locate pieces of information from the internet using search engines such as google
- Willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
4 A-C/9-4 GCSE's including English and maths.
- Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)