What will the apprentice be doing?
- Upload and publish internal communications materials on Bakkavor internal digital platforms
- Support internal communication campaigns
- Monitor the Group Communications mailbox and action as appropriate
- Schedule and post external content on the corporate social media accounts
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends
- Advertise priority job roles and career events at open days/job fairs
- Create branded assets such as flyers, posters, and social media content
- Create bespoke career campaigns demonstrating why Bakkavor is the employer of choice. Eg. Rewards and Benefits, Health & Well-being, Flexible working and Inclusion & Diversity
- Ensure job recruiter sites meet Bakkavor brand guidelines
- Track and reply to job recruiter site reviews and alert internal stakeholders of comments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 4 Public Relations & Communications Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of this two year apprenticeship, you will be guaranteed a full-time role with Bakkavor that matches your strengths, ability, and creativity.
Reality CheckThis role also has some flexibility based on your skillset so if you have design capabilities, a huge passion for writing of even if you’re a PowerPoint expert, we’d like to know so we can shape this experience for you and draw on and utilise your strengths.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Strong IT Skills, Competent social media skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and maths + three others (Grade 9 – 4 or A*- C) Essential