Powertherm Contract Services Ltd - Purchasing Apprentice - LS820
POWERTHERM CONTRACT SERVICES LTD.
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Powertherm are a Sheffield based, family run business that provide multi-discipline industrial services with nearly 30 years' experience. We work predominantly within the power generation and petrochemical industries.
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative support across departments
- Answering telephone calls to the Head Office switchboard
- Filing documents
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Entering purchases onto Eque2
- Tracking requisitions progress
Possible progression to higher level or full-time employment for the right person.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Administrative skills
- Good organisational skills
- IT literate
- Interest in working in Purchasing
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Professional with integrity and discretion
- Willing to learn
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to multitask
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.