What will the apprentice be doing?
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
• Preparing customers fabrications ready for coating process using wash machine, hand tools, cleaning solution or shot blast
• Pre-hanging prepared fabrications with hanging hooks
• Powder coating fabrications under supervision
• Hanging coated fabrications in required oven
• Packing finishing products ready for collection/despatch
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- LEAN Manufacturing Operative level 2 apprenticeship standards
- Maths and English fucntional skills, if required
- One day per week release to college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for further training or a full time position for the right candidate.
Reality CheckPlease note the location of the business.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Team working, Independent worker, Asks for help when unsure, Literate, Conscientious, Good concentration, Hardworking, Eye for quality, Positive attitude, Self motivated, Enthusiastic, Trustworthy, Honest/has integrity, Approachable and respectful
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4) Desired