- Assisting with boiler installs
- Assisting with commercial plantroom installs
- Assisting with system wiring
- Emergency repairs
- Plumbing maintenance
- Full time plumber, site supervisor
- Some experience of plumbing work would be desirable
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn
- GCSE, or equivalents, English and maths 9-4/A*-C
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Level 3 Plumbing and Domestic Heating Qualification
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional skills if needed
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.