It's an exciting time to be joining Frankphil as we are opening new a settings, but we also offer holiday clubs, breakfast and after school clubs! As such, we now have some fantastic opportunities for qualified and unqualified people to join our teams.
We are looking for Apprentices to join us and undertake the Early Years Practitioner and also those wishing to progress to the Early Years Educators to join our teams. We are looking to recruit a team to work primarily with children 18 months - 5 years who fully understand the expectations and skills needed to ensure that children make developmental progress within these rooms. Excellent understanding and implementation of the EYFS is essential.
- Promote the safeguarding and welfare of the children, staff and parents and carers
- To work under the direction of the Room Leader and Manager
- Support the aims and objectives of Frankphil and assist in the organisation of a high-quality establishment for children from 18 months to 5 years
- Provide high standards of childcare and education by monitoring and reviewing children attending the pre schoo / after school clubs. This includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
- Deliver outstanding practice with the room and support staff to meet these expectations
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to Frankphil Childcare Ltd and this position is exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. This means that you must declare all criminal convictions, including those that would otherwise be considered "spent" on your DBS declaration form.
Continuation of employment continuation of employment and training.
We require a candidate who is passionate about the job and has good communication skills,
and able to bring new ideas but most importantly a love for working with children.
Punctuality/attention to detail, willing to learn.
GCSE grades C (4) or above in maths and English or equivalents is an advantage but not essential. This will be assessed at the start of the qualification.
Early Years Practitioner standard provided onsite and by HIT Training.