The role will involve working with a team of experience consultants in who specialise in the IT, Communications and Print Management sector, primarily focusing on arranging face to face meetings with businesses in the UK for our consultants to discuss new innovative technology solutions.
You will be office based and working with our team daily on creating new opportunities.
You will be making multiple calls per day to prospective clients to promote the company’s services and arrange appointments.
Attend face to face client meetings if required which will be alongside a consultant.
- Permanent position for the right candidate
- A full UK driving license or be working towards gaining your license in the near future Commission will be offered based on targets
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills
- Well Organised
- Punctual and Reliable
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Drive to achieve
- Using your initiative
- 4 A-C/7-4 GCSEs, or equivalents, including English and maths
- Sales Executive Level 4
- Functional skills English and Maths (If required)