Peugeot Citroen Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship
Robins & Day
CALEX UK LTD
Overview of the role:
- Receive and identify all parts and goods deliveries, check for accuracy of delivery, and store all stock appropriately in the designated area
- Pick and check all orders and place in correct area for delivery or collection
- Notify line manager of any out of stock situations
- Satisfy and retain existing parts customers whilst developing new customer opportunities
- Work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Meet all order deadlines, as directed by line manager
- Check goods in against delivery note and ensure goods are undamaged before accepting delivery
- Pick and check all orders and place in correct area for delivery/collection
- Monitor parts stock level and measure stock return
- Ensure inventory system is accurate by using computer listing for spot checks
- Keep obsolete stock to a minimum
- Meet all deadlines as set by line manager and company procedures
There are lots of opportunities to develop your career within our expanding Dealer Network. Your early development is carefully mapped through your Apprenticeship journey with your learning focussed toward achieving an industry recognised qualification that's recognised across the Motor Industry.
This is the grounding for your future development within the network and opportunities exist, once qualified, to further develop your skills and to move into new roles.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group and appointment will be based on merit alone. Being committed to equal opportunities, if you have a disability please state this during the application process. Measures will be put in place to support you through your application and the apprenticeship journey.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Well organised and patient
- Comfortable with the use of up-to-date technology
- Contribute fully to company initiatives, projects and processes, and support positively the aims and ambitions of the company
- Respond positively to beneficial change
- Perform duties professionally, punctually and courteously at all times
- Adopt and promote a positive attitude at all times
- Assess own performance and set personal objectives, including ongoing development and skills training
- Attend company-instigated training activities
GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C or 9-4 in English and maths. Predicated grades are accepted.
In Scotland, applicants must have or be predicted to achieve National 4 or above in English and maths and either a science or technical subject. Standard grades 1-4 and Intermediates are also accepted.
'Equivalent' grades include:
- BTEC first diplomas and certificates
- OCR Nationals
- Key Skills Level 2
- Essential Skills (Wales)
- Functional Skills Level 2
- Core Skills (Scotland)
Supply chain warehouse operative standard (Level 2).
The programme typically lasts between 15 to 18 months dependant on the career path chosen and you'll achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
We will support you to gain your Functional Skills, Core Skills in Scotland, if you require them, in English and maths.
All of our Apprentices are employed through the Dealer Network and attend week long block training at out state of the art Training Centre in Coventry.
Block training is complemented by a combination of regular coaching visits from one of our experienced Coaches as well as Virtual Classroom sessions and E-Learning modules.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.