Fitness4Less is looking for an apprentice Personal Trainer. The job will consist of:
- Walking the gym floor talking to members
- Tidiness and maintenance of the equipment
- Once qualified to a level 2, gym inductions
- Learning to teach classes
- Gaining help and advice from existing personal trainers
- Working on reception
Opportunity to learn and develop within the company.
The Apprenticeship will involve walking the gym floor, talking to members, tidiness and maintenance of the equipment, learning to teach classes, gaining help and advice from existing personal trainers and working on reception.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You will need good communication skills and be comfortable with creative thinking
- Experience of working/participating in a team environment
- Written, verbal and listening skills
- Willing to learn
GCSE Level Maths and English, 4–9 or equivalent but not essential.
- Full Level 3 Personal Trainer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required