On a daily basis you will be required to demonstrate an enthusiasm for your own development. At Rev. We know supporting our members and fellow coaches is what enables us to efficiently delivery a top level service, that is compassionate, energetic and professional to our members.
We expect this to be demonstrated by how you look after yourself, our facility and your team mates.
Duties will include:
- You will be required to help the team create content for social media
- Uphold the standards of our facility, communicate with clients both inside and outside of their session times
- Take part in our in-house CPD
- Learn how to design Revolution sessions
- Assist the Revolution Coaches in taking fitness sessions
- Learn how to deal with members individual fitness needs using the huge variety of functional fitness equipment
- Basic adminstration duties and demonstrate your interest in developing yourself
With us at Rev. never be afraid of asking questions, making mistakes or needing some help. Innovation needs confidence.
At Revolution Fitness you will be studying towards the Personal Trainer Enhanced Level 3 standard over 15 months.
- Ongoing training and development
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT literate
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Punctual Driven
- Hungry to develop
- Enjoys a challenge
- None specified
- Personal Trainer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English