What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing the Deputy Directors business schedules by organising the diary and mailbox.
- Undertaking secretariat duties including the organisation of key meetings, preparation of agendas, and production of accurate minutes.
- Accompanying the Deputy Directors to capture action points, and follow up actions as required.
- Work with the Customer Service Programme and Quality Excellence team to provide support.
- Booking meeting rooms, processing invoices, booking travel and hotels as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will study towards the L3 Business Administration apprenticeship. Training willl normally be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired