What will the apprentice be doing?
- Data entry, manual transcription & management of information
- Creation of email campaigns and conversing with customers via email
- Assisting the managing director with an email with load and quotations.
- Follow up on sales attempts
- Procurement of materials
- Managing the managing director's calendar and timetable
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking of events, venues, travel arrangements, accommodation
- Transcription of meeting notes
- Management of your own diary and timetables
- Management of social media posts
- Acting as a gatekeeper and first point of contact for any emails
- Vetting companies and researching before passing along internally
- Researching, booking, and organising company events both professional and social
- Digital and physical organisation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To meet the requirements of the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme you will need to spend 6 hours a week of your time undertaking off-the-job learning, which will include:
- Formal training, including online learning and internal learning events
- 1-2-1s with your coach and line manager
- Observing and shadowing colleagues
- Writing up learning reflections for your portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment within the Fyber Optixs team
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired