What will the apprentice be doing?
You will work alongside HR, Payroll, Recruitment, Learning and Development and Communications in helping to ensure that we deliver both a high level of support to the business and a great people experience to everyone who works (or hopes to work) at Haymarket.
Duties will include:
- Creating contracts and sending them to new employees
- Support the People Partners
- Working on wider HR projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- At the end of your apprenticeship, you will receive a Level 5 Human Resources Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion of this qualification, you can go onto an HR support, or further your career within HR
Reality CheckHave a keen interest in a career in HR.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 5) Essential