What will the apprentice be doing?
Undertake specific tasks as assigned by your Mentor / Line Manager:
- Supporting the team with varied administrative duties
- Monitoring and directing enquiries using various communication channels (emails, Teams, phone etc..)
- Supporting the planning and organisation of events, including training and company-wide initiatives
- Assisting in managing and maintaining accurate colleague records
- Ensuring all information is dealt with in a confidential manner and in line with GDPR guidelines
- Supporting the OD team to collate information and reports linked to learning and development
Fully engage with all learning and development activities:
- 100% College attendance
- Complete all coursework, portfolios, tests and examinations
- Participate in Team Meetings and wider company learning initiatives
Communicate efficiently and effectively to:
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
- Promote and represent Halton Housing positively with customers, colleagues and external agencies and partners
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 CIPD certificate in People Practice
- On and off the job training
- Functional Skills Maths / English (if required)
- Professional registration with CIPD
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of the apprenticeship does not guarantee a full time permanent role at Halton Housing, however, we recruit to the Apprenticeship Programme based on what we believe to be our future workforce requirements.
The projected career pathway for someone who has undertaken this apprenticeship would be to secure a position within the following types of roles:
- HR Assistant
- Learning and Development Assistant
- Organisational Development Assistant
Reality CheckWe operate a flexible, hybrid working model. This is amazing for improving the work-life balance of our staff, however it does require a level of self-motivation and an ability to work from home and the office (as required) The interviews for this role will take place on 12th October 2022.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4(C) or above, or equivalent) Essential