What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide administrative support to the operations department including:
- Preparation of daily paperwork for the jobs, (load lists, RAMS)
- Keeping client files up to date
- Assisting with the new joiner and leavers process
- Stock checks of uniform and PPE
- The office contact when the team are out on site
- Reporting to the Quantity Surveyor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
English and Maths Functional Skills (If Required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential offer of a permanent position. They are willing to support the individual in any element of construction and scaffolding they are interested in; whether it’s scaffolding, construction, estimating, quantity surveying, or management.
Reality CheckDealing with an array of personalities, having a sense of humour will help! Salary will be between £5 - £6 per hour depending on age and experience
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Desired