What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the payroll team with day to day requirements
- Process payroll information for clients under supervision.
- Complete on the job training to learn payroll and PAYE skills
- Prepare, with assistance, payrolls and Construction Industry Scheme returns
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with team members and where required clients
- Communicate with HRMC
- Other administrative duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Structured internal training to understand the theory behind the work you will undertake in the office
Formal training by our training provider for the Payroll Administrator Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship you will be qualified in Payroll Administration (Level 3)
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
A Level or equivalent three subjects (Grade C or above) Essential