Pathways LDN Ltd - Project Administrator Apprentice
Pathway's Ldn Ltd
Harrow and Uxbridge College
- Provide an effective administrative service to the team, planning and organising own work schedule to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the office.
- Produce reports and correspondence to a high specification including minutes of team/interagency meetings as required.
- Prepare and maintain cases and other records and files in accordance with the standards required by the Company.
- Input accurate and timely data into Computerised Record systems.
- Assist with project management duties through implementation stages to completion stage
- Prompting staff of critical dates of projects to assist in achieving performance targets.
- To be central point of contact for service users, colleagues and other agencies on behalf of organisation.
- Effectively process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service to PWL users.
- Collate data to assist with the analysis and tracking of performance against targets.
- Operate office equipment and receive and transmit information using different modes of communication (photocopiers, faxes, scans, email).
- Receive and respond to supervision from line manager and participate in the appraisal process, identifying development needs.
- Respond to specific requests and requirement from funders
- Participate in special project teams and in training events relevant to objectives,
- To track and monitor performance against funders' targets as well as any additional internal targets set by PWL,
- Check submitted documentation for factual consistency and also for the quality of narrative reporting on client progress
- Return reports that are incorrect to those who have submitted them and assist them with advice about how to correct them either for current or later claims
- Collate and store all records in accordance with project requirements and with due regard to the clients' rights to respect and confidentiality
Opportunity to continue employment with organisation once apprenticeship is completed.
The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with the line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other delegated duty or task that is in line with their post. Annual Leave Entitlement : 25 Days
- Effective communication skills at all levels, both face to face and on the telephone
- Confident in use of MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use databases and enter data in an accurate and timely manner
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports and to present all work in the appropriate format
- Ability to provide an effective service to a range of service users, including outside agencies
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Highly motivated individual and Attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels
GCSE’s A-C/8-4 Grade in maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent.
Business Administrator level 3 standard
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.