Parts Consultant Apprenticeship
Paragon Fleet Solutions Ltd
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
To assist the Parts Manager in the day to day running of a busy Parts Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
- Utilising external and internal systems
- The ordering, receipting and issuing of parts to the new and used vehicle workshops
- Building long-term relationships with suppliers
- Dealing with various Manufacturers
If you’re looking for a motor industry apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Due to location, having your own transport would be an advantage but not required.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Able to handle difficult situations in a calm and confident manner.
- You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks.
- A good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office
- Full training with their in-house system will be given
- Keen interest in cars
Ideally GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
This is a Parts Consultant Apprenticeship, delivered by Remit Group.
Training is delivered in the workplace and on block release at the Remit Academy in Derby. This means you will be required to stay in a hotel for 1 week (Mon – Fri) over the duration of the programme.
All associated costs for training are met by the employer and there will be no cost to you. You will also be assigned a dedicated Development Coach who will visit you every 4-6 weeks at the workplace, giving 1-2-1 information, advice and guidance.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Level 2 VRQ & VCQ Parts Consultant
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.