We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our Peugeot Dealership in Eastbourne.
You will work alongside our experienced parts team to learn all aspects of working in a busy parts department.
We are looking for candidates who will share our passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service for all of our customers and are willing to learn new skills both as an individual and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting, workshop, trade and retail customers with parts related enquiries through all communication channels
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Stock maintenance and ordering
- Receipting goods inwards
- Managing warranty and new parts returns
It would be advantageous although not essential to have a basic knowledge of motor vehicles and their main components.
The successful applicant will also have excellent communication skills and have the ability to use their own initiative.
- There are lots of opportunities to develop your career within our expanding dealer network
- Your early development is carefully mapped through your apprenticeship journey with your learning focused towards achieving an industry recognised qualification that's recognised across the motor industry
- This is the grounding for your future development within the network and opportunities exist, once qualified, to further develop your skills and to move into new roles
- We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group and appointment will be based on merit alone
- eing committed to equal opportunities, if you have a disability, please state this during the application process
- Measures will be put in place to support you through your application and apprenticeship journey
- The Performance Academy commits to supporting the development of its apprentices technical, employability and broader personal development skills, to ensure they can progress and develop their career. That is why, when it comes to selecting the right people to become Stellantis apprentices, it’s as much about attitude as it is about vocational and academic success
- Willingness to learn
- Team working/working with others
- Motivation for the role/automotive and engineering interest
- Personal responsibility and career ownership
- Enthusiasm for our industry
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English. Predicated grades are accepted.
Equivalent grades could include:
- BTEC first diplomas and certificates
- OCR Nationals
- Key skills Level 2
- Functional skills Level 2
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)