- Updating practice management system with hours worked on clients and tasks once completed, administering the company AMLR (Anti Money Laundering Regulations) database at regular intervals
- Committed to continuing their professional development by learning systems and updating background to statutory changes in accountancy and taxation policies, along with methods of working
- Emailing clients for paperwork when needed and querying issues with the client in order to complete the day to day requirements of client accounts in a timely and efficient manner
- Updating client records and working sheets when procedures change
Possible full time position for the right candidate.
This role will require the candidate to work from home, appropriate technology will be provided to fulfil the tasks.
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Great verbal and written English
- Flair with engaging with clients
A good level of maths and English is needed – equivalent to grade C/4 at GCSE (or new equivalent graded level) or above.
- Accounts/Finance Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- English and maths Functional Skills (if required)