We are seeking Paralegal Apprentices to join our team, based in our Tunbridge Wells office.
Over our two-year paralegal apprenticeship programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law. This includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School. Whilst completing the apprenticeship you will also complete a Level 4 Certificate of Higher Education (Law and Legal Practice) awarded by BPP University.
Working with and learning from a high performing paralegal team at our Tunbridge Wells office, you will experience a broad variety of legal work across real estate, corporate and private client. Initially assisting with administrative tasks, you will soon be involved in fee-earning work, process management and the drafting of legal documents.
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- Responsibility for ensuring deadlines are managed and achieved
- Drafting legal and transactional documents for clients
- Legal research
- Participating in data room management and due diligence projects
- Assisting with projects
- Assisting with finance tasks
This apprenticeship will give you an excellent start to your career in law. On completion of the programme there will be the opportunity for continued training and development, however we can’t guarantee a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Upon clicking 'Apply' for this vacancy, you will be redirected to the employer website where you should follow the application instructions provided to apply for this role.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.
- A good level of experience with IT systems, including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional manner
- Methodical, accurate and well organised
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and integrity
- Accustomed to delivering work to deadlines
- Flexible and energetic
- Participative team player, keen to develop and learn from colleagues
- Be prepared to undertake a very wide variety of work
- Prepared to work on own but in co-operation with team members and carry out whatever duties are required by the team
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Willingness to go “the extra mile”
- Five 5-9 grades (A-C) at GCSE (or equivalent) which must include English and Mathematics
- Three A Levels (or equivalent) predicted or actual 96 UCAS points
As a Paralegal Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. Additional learning within the apprenticeship will enable you to be awarded a Level 4 Certificate of Higher Education in Legal Services.
Your apprenticeship shall be delivered by a blend of online and face-to-face training from BPP University Law School and on-the-job learning.