Panjab Radio Ltd - Administration Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Panjab Radio Ltd
Harrow and Uxbridge College
The role is to provide admin support to both stations (Panjab & AsianFx) the station managers and the national sales team.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Logging calls and passing on messages to relevant members of the team
- Producing Excel spreadsheets
- Media Agency advertising campaign management
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations
- Source material for Asian FX website update
- Researching information for company website
A national media agency sales representation role.
Radio station programmer/scheduler.
Annual leave entitlement: 28 days.
A simple maths and grammar test will be set at interview.
- PowerPoint, EXCEL and Word
- Organised, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- GCSE maths and English 9-4/A*-C or equivalent or Functional skills Level 1 and above
Business and Administration level 2 framework.
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship. Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- QCF Framework
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.