The successful candidate will work with the CHTs in developing a communications strategy for Fortismere.
- The successful candidate will oversee the day to day, weekly and termly communications relating to school events and occasions
- They will support the CHTs in regular and ad-hoc communications with parents/carers and the wider community
- They will oversee the use of digital and social media, ensuring the school retains a positive profile in the local and national area
- They will liaise with local and national press and the Haringey Press Office
- They will maintain the website and add content as directed by the CHTs or Deputy Headteachers
The employer is looking for the Apprentice to potentially transition into a full-time member of staff.
- Previous experience is a strong advantage in a similar role
- Literacy - accurate writing skills
- You will be provided with training and help in every task you are undertaking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to short, medium and long term deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade 4 or C and above is desired
- A levels in English or a humanities subject
Level 4 Public Relations Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Off the job training is defined as learning, which is undertaken outside the normal day to day working environment and leads towards the achievement of an Apprenticeship. The off the job training is directly relevant to the Apprenticeship Standard.
What is included in the 20% off the job training?
- Workshops once a month
- Study periods at allocated times every week, i.e. 1 full day or 2 half days or shorter periods over the working week. (To be discussed with Employer, Apprentice and Coach)
- Theory - On line learning/organisational training
- Learning support and time spent writing assignments
Additional information please go on link: