The role will evolve to suit the business needs at that time and for the apprentice, this will be an opportunity to learn different skills and put them into practice.
The apprentice will report to senior management and be tasked with projects to complete both working with the operational side of the business as well as technical. This role involves repeatable tasks but, since no two projects are the same, each one yields opportunities to develop new skills.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing office support to the senior management team
- Keeping computer databases up to date and tracking performance data.
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship career development will be available
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues is also essential and professionalism is paramount at all times
- Good attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- It is essential that the person has a “can-do” attitude to solving problems and brings attention to detail, initiative and a quality approach to their work
- A strong willingness to learn
- A solid work ethic
- GCSE's or equivalent grade 4 (C) or above in English and maths are required.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship