- General administrative duties as set out by the Operations Manager.
- Controlling all stock within the office and keeping records up to date.
- Raising order requests to the Operations Manager.
- Maintaining the Asset Register for the company.
- Maintaining the floor plan for the company, ensuring that it is updated according to any leavers/starters.
- Liaising and dealing with all communications with suppliers.
- Arranging contractors when required.
- Assisting with the audit process for umbrella companies.
- Ad-hoc duties to be carried out around the office.
- Daily office rounds to ensure everything is stocked up and working correctly.
- Delivering department call reports.
- Monitoring and distributing DBS checks.
- Assisting with IT issues that arise.
- Ensuring the office is kept tidy and reporting any issues to the Operations Manager.
- Assisting with the onboarding/offboarding process for starters and leavers.
L4 Project Manager
- Excellent written communication.
- Excellent organisation skills are imperative.
- Solution-focused attitude with a will to deliver a high-quality service always.
- Confident and able to proactively identify issues.
- Have a willingness to learn and to apply learnings to the role.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action. You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
L3 Business Administrator