Bailey & French are a purpose led Evergreen business, driven to humanise the world of work. As a fast growing, yet smaller management consultancy, success in this role will provide you with plenty of opportunities to develop your career and grow within your role. We are a family-owned business, we are agile and can quickly adapt to different contexts.
We have an award-winning reputation for innovation, using the latest evidence-based research in the field of Positive Psychology to design targeted learning solutions for clients. We help our clients create high performing, resilient organisations, and this is reflected internally in our people strategy.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Essentials - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The Operations Executive will primarily be responsible for the smooth delivery of all areas of our core activities within both our Consulting and Recruitment divisions.
Whilst this role is aimed at an operation generalist, it will also have a data driven direction and we are pleased to be offering the successful applicant the chance to complete their Microsoft Data Essentials Level 3 Qualification.
The role in our Operations Team will give you the opportunity to work to your strengths to apply solutions in-house on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities: [Day-to-day activities could include:]
- Involved with the implementation of our new Operating systems, working with the rest of the Operations team to successfully deliver high levels of customer service, both internally and to our clients.
- Acting as the first point of contact for inbound calls and queries
- Acting as our Associate facilitators’ first point of contact, assisting with all queries and questions in relation to systems, venues, delivery and technical support.
- Working closely with the Consulting department to support them with any operational queries, from contracts, through to programme delivery.
- Assisting in the administration of recruitment deliverables internally.
- Pulling together cross business data within Microsoft Power BI, Excel, SQL Azure and other platforms.
- Presentation and auditing/checking of delivery and success data.
- General customer service support across the company, answering phone calls, dealing with any queries / complaints and escalating these where needed.
- Participation in weekly team meetings and contribute to new ideas to strengthen Operations at Bailey & French.
About You / What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a client facing / customer service role
- Knowledge of how to work with data, analysis and numbers/statistics
- Experience with HubSpot, MS Teams, Zoom, Office 365 will be highly desired
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to simplify and explain detailed information
- Be able to think on your feet and create positive working relationships with clients and colleagues
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Benefits / What You'll Get Return:
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus an additional day for every year up to 5 years, & all UK Bank Holidays)
- Sabbatical options after 5 years of continuous service.
- A cash plan with Simply Health to spend on your health & wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours (ability to start/finish early, and work from home 1 day per week)
- Quarterly ‘rock star’ incentives for high achievers.
- Quarterly ‘Charity Champion’ events where we give back to our local charity community.
- An amazing office location in central Brighton, 3 minutes from the sea!
- A role where you can make a real, lasting change to the lives of our clients.
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.