We are looking for two operations coordinator apprentices to support our production teams with the traffic of media assets and other project admin-related tasks. The operations coordinators will be dealing with the production teams and Shipping department to ensure all requests are carried out promptly, securely and accurately.
Your Daily Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Raising tickets with the Shipping team for any projects managed by the production departments: Video on Demand, Broadcast and In-House Production. These tickets provide all the necessary details to manage the movement of the media assets to and from clients, and to and from suppliers, in a secure manner
- Reporting to and communicating with the project managers if any issues arise with Shipping tickets
- Supporting the project managers and project coordinators with any project data entry requirements
- Sending PO emails to suppliers
- Providing support for the operations teams with any admin-related tasks, as required
What can we offer you?
- Enrolment to the company salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel card loan
- Vouchers for eye test and VDU spectacles annually
- 22 days holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Regular social activities
- Regular yoga classes and other well-being activities
Potential career progression to Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager roles after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good organisation, time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple requests, in a fast-paced environment
- Great communicator, both verbal and written English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A keen interest to learn new skills
- Being a team player
- Bilingual or a keen interest in languages
Minimum of five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners
through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator.