You will be responsible for:
- You support the maintenance of projects, products, purchase orders and sales orders in the Sage system, ensuring all details are entered accurately. Any changes to the projects will require updates, ensuring all project details are correctly linked and up to date on Sage
- In line with customer supplier manuals you will plan and coordinate freight of shipments to our customers worldwide. This includes reviewing freight schedules and best load planning to achieve the most efficient freight options for all orders, whether FOB or DDP
- You will ensure the correct shipping documents, including shipping marks, and commodity details, are documented (aligned to Project P&L), sent and received as required. You support the management of supplier payments, ensuring documents are received in time for goods to be cleared and delivered
- You support the Account Management team and Asia team with International and Domestic sample receipt and ensure samples are delivered on time and within CP deadlines
- From time to time, you will be included in projects to improve our functions. Facilities Management Support undertaking tasks to support facilities management, from liaising with site workers for any services, and organising repairs as needed
- Managing your performance against agreed business objectives targets, behaviours and values
- Personal and professional development available
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Happy to roll your sleeves up, work along-side the rest of the team, and do what needs to be done
- GCSE or equivalent to grades 4 (C) or above in English and maths would be preferred.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship