The Operations Assistant is associated with distribution and stock holding, logistics, and supply chain management of finished goods, and supplies. This position involves managing and monitoring stock control to best serve our customers, performing a variety of routine shipping, receiving, and housekeeping tasks, and promoting and maintaining a safe work environment. The role will grow to encompass customer warranty and returns process, including functional test, inspection and programming of products.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Test and inspection of goods
- Programming and kitting customer orders
- Completing paperwork for shipping and exporting
- Picking and packing orders
What can we offer you?
- Relaxed and informal work environment
- 23 Days + BH holiday per annum to include Christmas Closure.
- Close to Hamworthy Train station
- Child care vouchers
- Free Tea & Barista Coffee & regular sweet treats
- Free onsite parking
- 1 / 2 Annual company events
- Company Pension based on Full earnings
- Ride to Work Scheme to eligible staff
- Flexible Start / Finish with core hours of 10-4
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 159941)
- The company is a growth company and we will always encourage training and development in-line with business needs
- Computer proficiency and experience of Microsoft Office tools
- Physical requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 30Kgs.
- Ability to function independently and multi-task
- Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written
There are no entry requirements for this position.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Upon successful completion of this 18 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator