Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER Level 2 apprenticeship and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all our customers.
Assist with the daily operations of a safe, secure, clean, well maintained facilities that are accessible and inclusive for all.
Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments.
Listen, value, and respond to all comments made by customers.
• Take appropriate action when identifying faults and hazards following all H&S procedures
• Achieve standards described in operations manuals
• Ensure daily operational checklists are completed
• Ensure cleaning tasks are completed to the company standard as per the schedule and signed off
• Ensure all pool supervision is completed according to Everyone Active standards
• Observe COSHH and PPE training
• Promote the safe use of all areas
• Ensure equipment setups are completed safely, to the required standard and on time.
• Report all hazards to the duty manager to report on EQMS and isolate if required
• Enforce Normal Operating Procedures at all times
• Ensure all energy reduction actions are undertaken on a daily basis throughout your shift
• Follow Emergency Action Plan procedures at site
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 32 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre.
• Up to £5k worth of leisure Industry qualifications for multiple roles
• Colleague benefits such as Complementary Fitness and Health Memberships
• Access to a range of facilities to stay active
• Career pathways – Leading into L3 Apprenticeships
• Higher earning potential as they develop
• Other training and development opportunities
At Everyone active you will be studying towards your Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.
Potential to complete Team leader level 3 Qualification.
Candidates must be confident and approachable with an interest in wanting to work within a customer focused role.
Team player and good communication skills are essential.
Willing to learn new skills.
No previous qualifications required.
- Customer Service practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English