- Being the first point of contact for accounts queries – answering the basic questions from clients, and forwarding other queries to the correct person
- Sending out monthly invoices using Xero
- Responsible for reconciling payments
- Chasing outstanding and overdue debts by telephone and email to ensure customers pay on time
- Negotiating payment plans & resolving invoice queries
- Ad hoc admin tasks to assist the Operations and Finance Administrator
Movement within the Operations team, depending on your interest. Lucidica is adaptive to where you want to be and what you want to do within the company. The role is what you make it.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, with excellent computer skills
- Good understanding of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organisation skills
- Keen to learn about finance, business operations
- Terrific customer service attitude
- An interest in small business and finance, and a desire to learn and develop within the role
- Willing to be flexible with tasks
A minimum of 5 GCSE's 9-4 grades (A*-C) including maths and English (or equivalents).
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2
This qualification will prepare apprentices for junior and entry-level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration - covering areas such as bookkeeping, basic costing principles and using accounting software.
They will learn about finance, accountancy, business, and communications skills. There will be other skills they will learn but usually, this is set out by the employer but usually include:
- Bookkeeping Control
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Elements of Costing
- SAGE - understanding accounting software