What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning and developing contract execution skills involving; understanding and writing Broker contracts and following operational procedures internally and externally.
- Processing invoices to customers and following up on payments.
- Entering transactions into the financial systems and reconciling between financial and operational systems.
- Providing a link between the physical oil operations and financial teams.
- Producing various daily reports for the Broking teams.
- Following notable vessels and physical cargoes on the water and providing the teams with updated positions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To meet the requirements of the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme you will need to spend 6 hours a week of your time undertaking off-the-job learning, which will include:
- Formal training, including online learning and internal learning events
- 1-2-1s with your coach and line manager
- Observing and shadowing colleagues
- Writing up learning reflections for your portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired