Operations and Customer Service Administration Apprenticeship
- Administrative processing on accountancy and business management software packages
- Stock control and re-tasking
- Customer interaction experience, including product returns process, logistics queries and sales order processing
- Supplier interaction experience, including product returns, logistics scheduling and purchasing of product
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Multiple progression paths:
- Full time operational, logistics or customer services admin
- Full time sales admin or junior, with progression into a sales role
- Full time purchasing admin or junior, with progression into a purchasing role
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Looking to challenge themselves and others
- Forward thinking
Qualifications RequiredNo previous qualifications required.
Training to be provided
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.