Duties will include:
- Administrative processing on accountancy and business management software packages
- Stock control and re-tasking
- Customer interaction experience, including product returns process, logistics queries and sales order processing
- Assist in carrying out the customs processes for the export of goods
- Supplier interaction experience, including product returns, logistics scheduling and purchasing of product
Multiple progression paths:
- Full-time operational, logistics or customer services admin
- Full-time sales admin or junior, with progression into a sales role
- Full-time purchasing admin or junior, with progression into a purchasing role
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Looking to challenge themselves and others
- Forward thinking
No previous qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Paragon Skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.