Operational Administration Apprentice - 19318
PUBLIC CONSULTING GROUP UK LIMITED
- Some general admin related to the two UK offices
- Data entry and editing
- Responding to customer queries via email and phone
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Enter work items into project tracking software
- Maintaining project documentation
- Raising and tracking support issues and change requests
- Provide cover for the customer support/project team as required
- Support customers in the use of our systems
- Creating reports
We offer you the chance to progress in your career, with several progression routes available to you.
- Parking only by negotiation in Maidenhead
- Annual leave: 25 days, plus public holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Computer literacy - Good level of IT literacy using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Communication skills - Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Good teamwork skills - Open and inclusive approach, willing and able to interact internally and externally
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Confident communicator, with the ability to interact professionally with a range of clients and staff
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- 3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C/7-4 in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade C/4 or above
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.