- General administrative duties such as filing, copying, data entry, handling post
- Monitoring e-mails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Sending out monthly rental statements to landlords/invoices to clients
- Arranging the diary
- Controlling the company’s social media
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
Future ProspectsPossible Full time job.
Reality CheckWage depends upon age and experience. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm. Saturday, 9 am – 3 pm. If you are working on a Saturday you will do a half-day during the week. 1-hour lunch break.
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Have excellent time management
- Well organised
- Enthusiastic and motivated
GCSE grades A*-C/9-4, or equivalent, in maths and English would be ideal but not essential.
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills, if required