In this varied and exciting role, you will provide support to the CEO and the rapidly growing team in the delivery of virtual events and online communities of healthcare professionals. You will report to the CEO.
- Arrange meetings including interviews
- Arrange social events
- Arrange occasional travel
- Manage loans of camera packs and send via courier worldwide
Manage office logistics
- Prepare detailed draft invoices
- Prepare invoice schedule
- Check purchase order receipts from clients
Systems tracking e.g.
- Resource tracking
- Good news stories
Future ProspectsLevel 4 Project Manager
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel.
- Interest in finance
- Demonstrated skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and sociable
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator