This is the ideal role for a college/university leaver. As office junior you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the office, this includes
such tasks as:
• Collating all scheduled airline tickets
• Travel itineraries ready for dispatch
• Preparing client confirmation invoices through the system
• Sending out any documentation needed
• Answering queries via phone and email.
• Taking charge of operational changes by contacting customers/agents
• Advise of booking amendments
• Offering outstanding customer service,
• Chase Direct Client Payment
• Handling credit card transactions
• All general admin duties
Possibility of full-time employment after successful completion.
- Possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets
- Be able to communicate well (written and verbal)
- Be a team player
- Be well spoken, well presented and personable
- Sufficient IT skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc
- Be organised and possess initiative
Highly motivated individual with a keen desire to understand and progress in the property lettings field. We are looking for a proactive, bright and driven individual who is happy to be trained with the potential to move up within the company. Initiative is key to being successful at Universal Estates.
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Business Administrator Level 3