We have a great close team and we want another positive personality who has the can-do attitude to keep our ever-growing business flowing and expanding. There will also be opportunities to help with sales team if desired and further career steps and training.
Ship Shape World creates and encourages a can-do, winning culture from forward-thinking management. Still, as a family-owned business and keeping to those principles our people are given the opportunity and training to be the best they can and a clear road map for progression and career steps.
We are market leaders in the Leisure and Commercial marketplaces that we operate in. Offering world-class Customer Support, Sales and Aftercare to ensure we are the first choice for our customer's needs. We have big ambitions and are looking for the right people to take us there!
Main role and responsibilities –
- Report to Senior Management and support on a day to day basis
- Order processing and filing
- Production scheduling
- Liaising with suppliers
- Monitoring / Keeping customers updated of custom orders
- Booking in deliveries / collections with customers
- Tracking deliveries / Collections
- Resolving issues with deliveries/ collections
- Customer Care and Aftersales
- Build the brand awareness
- Support sales team / senior management when required
Full-time position, management training, sales training if desired.
- A good telephone manner, attention to detail, basic maths and written English is essential
- You will be working with Microsoft suite on a daily basis such as Word, Excel and Outlook, again full training will be given
- An interest in Boats, Caravan/Motorhome or Leisure markets would be helpful but again, not necessary
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Work on own initiative
None required, but English and maths GCSE may be desriable.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required