The apprentices duties will include:
- Making and receiving phone calls & enquiries
- Taking and passing messages to the relevant member of staff
- Opening post and distributing to colleagues
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Gaining an understanding of customer requirements & providing an excellent level of customer service
- Data entry, filing, organisation of documents & updating spreadsheets
- Assist in the upkeep of regulatory documents and their appropriate storage and retrieval where required
- Taking instructions from managers & colleagues when necessary
- Monthly stationery check
- Assist recruitment consultants, training cert updates on CARAS & create application packs
- Assist with Job centre recruiting, job fairs & networking shows
- Assist with creating flyers and marketing material
- Assist with arranging open days, charity days, recruitment days & staff parties
- Assist with transferring volume bookings onto booking sheets/ CARAS
- Ensure branch diary is updated
- Create stock of time sheets for staff
- Ensure reception, training room and kitchen areas are kept clean & tidy
A permanent role with future growth & progression within the business.
The opportunity to become an office allocator within this forward thinking, growing company.
Hourly rate of pay dependent upon skills & experience.
Interviews to take place late September, with an immediate start date for the successful candidate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to converse well with colleagues & clients
- Able to use initiative to work well on own and as part of a team
- Good IT skills/knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Confident & outgoing
- Good common sense
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Training ProvidedWorking towards a level 3 Business Administrator qualification