As the Office Administration Apprentice your role will include:
- Administering the sales orders onto database
- Dealing with customer/supplier enquires both on the phone and via email
- Dispatching customer orders and entering details onto the various courier systems
- Entering new deliveries onto data base
- Opening and distributing post
- Liaising with volunteers
- Contributing to team meetings
- Updating production planning
- Answering the door
- Any other duties as seen suitable by the line manager
Future ProspectsOn successful completion of this course students can progress to a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Business & Professional Administration, Chartered Management degree in Business or into other further education courses in management and business-related field.
- Good communication skills are key – both verbally and written
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn
5 GCSEs A*-C/9-4 to include maths and English or equivalent.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will attend Kingston College for your off the job training where you will cover;
A wide range of topic areas such as communication, finance, business processes, understanding the business environment etc. The topic areas are designed to help build the knowledge, skills and behaviours to achieve the end point assessment which is taken at the end of the apprenticeship through an independent assessment organisation.