We are looking for a determined and flexible individual with a can-do attitude and a thirst for knowledge. The successful candidate must be a fast learner with exceptional attention to detail and good IT skills willing to assist with all aspects of business administration duties.
Your roles and responsibilities within this job will include but not be limited to:
- Positively promoting the company
- Providing support and assistance with the production of internal and external documentation, including production of performance reports, document management, market intelligence research, data inputting, answering correspondence by telephone and email, filing, photocopying, printing, basic HR and finance (as well as other ad-hoc duties as part of the role)
- Liaising with colleagues of all levels within the company
- Drive and supervise positive business growth
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers
- Oversee administrative day-to-day business activities
What can we offer you?
In return we offer a positive and welcoming working environment with full training and support provided. We are committed to our apprenticeship programme and the role presents great prospects for personal and career development within an expanding company on completion.
Other benefits include 25-days holiday per annum (+ Bank Holidays) plus you will be eligible to join our company pension scheme on completion of your apprenticeship along with Vitality Health Care Cover following 4 years’ service.
- Regular reviews are performed to identify training needs and requirements with progression opportunities always available for individuals showing exceptional attributes
- As the company grows and the candidate becomes an integral part of the team, we expect other opportunities to arise
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients on the phone
- Willingness to push boundaries during their and the company’s growth
- Be able to slot in to, and become an essential part of a friendly team
- Have a can-do attitude
There are no entry qualifications for the post.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Administrator