What will the apprentice be doing?
- Administration of works orders, drawings, HR paperwork, H&S paperwork, manual purchase orders, KPIs, Planned Preventative Maintenance Records/Checks and Quality complaints
- Providing internal support, handling queries/enquiries over the phone & via email
- Using a range of internal systems (full training provided)
- Liaising with internal departments such as logistics, procurement, and sales
- Working closely with and supporting the Production & Maintenance teams
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Lots of on the job training (office based, learning our systems/processes, customers and products, shadowing others within the office team etc. We are underpinning this opportunity with a 'Business Administration' (level 3) standard whereby there will be a blended learning approach including off the job training, e-learning and one-to-one mentoring (no college attendance/day relase required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our intention, all being well is to also award a permanent contract of employment as Administrator upon successful completion of the contract. There will be the option of continued training in administration should the individual desire, or various other career paths within design, procurement, production or sales could become open to them.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired