Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Calling potential staff into the office to complete application form
- Complying with the vetting and screening process upon receiving application forms
- Creating job adverts on Indeed, Totaljobs, CVlibrary etc.
- Data management
- Meet and greet all visitors in accordance with company policy or guidelines
- Answering reception phone and distributing calls throughout the company
- Receive post, deliveries, couriers, etc.
- Sort items and notify recipients as required
- Signing in process and looking after guests, the area should be free from clutter, trip hazards and general defects
- Ongoing training and development
- Confident with exemplary organisation skills – organising files and documents for current and new staff
- Ability to prioritise value-add tasks and manage workload by level of importance and urgency
- Flexible approach to dealing with different personalities and management skills
- Computer literate and able to learn new web-based packages and apps
- Warm and welcoming but with the strength of character to manage all office users to keep to their high standards
- An incredibly self-motivated and highly energetic individual with a passion to learn
- Problem solving abilities and 'can-do' attitude
- No formal qualifications required but confidence using Microsoft Office applications is desirable
- On completion of this 18-month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administration
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.