You’re roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department or taking messages as required.
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Collecting and sorting post and deliveries
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Providing office support including the development of good working relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues and supporting them when required
- Interacting with, supporting and hosting suppliers, clients and visitors either on the phone or in person
- Following up on business communications, billing, ordering, deliveries and invoices
- Using computerised record keeping, administration, communication and scheduling systems and keeping them up to date
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team and senior management
- Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship you will be eligible for Higher Level Apprenticeship Opportunities.
- The ability to listen and follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to display discretion and maintain confidentiality
- A positive attitude
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- 5 GCSE's grade 4-9 including English and maths are desired.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Admin