Office Administration Assistant Apprentice
The position will involve working as a member of a team within the office undertaking the following duties:
- Filing of correspondence
- Administration and distribution of correspondence, incoming and outgoing
- Internal mail to other branches
- Inputting data on to the case management system
- Archiving files
- Reception and switchboard cover
Forbes Solicitors is an accredited Investors in People firm, is committed to training and developing its staff and has won an employer award for its commitment to staff training and development.
This employer is keen to interview as soon as possible, we would encourage applications directly to Forbes as soon as possible.
The training start date, duration and apprenticeship programme will be confirmed by the employer.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
- Able to work using own initiative
- Keen interest to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- Good work ethic
- A willingness to learn to touch type and develop skills as they progress within the Firm
5 GCSEs 9 - 4, or equivalent, including maths, English Language & ICT – essential criteria.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration, which includes:
- BTEC Level 2 in Business Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Training will take place at the Forbes Training Centre in Blackburn.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.