A normal day would include:
This role would involve a wide range of tasks including:
- Answering the telephone
- Sending parcels via courier
- Setting up order files
- Setting up critical path spreadsheets
- Opening parcels and distributing incoming samples to staff members
- Ordering labels via label supplier systems, and archiving
- Maintaining records and files
- Handling confidential information in compliance with the organisation's procedures
- Taking responsibility for initiating and completing tasks
What you could go on to do
There is an opportunity for a permanent full-time position as Office Admin upon completion of the apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level Apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- IT Literate
- Good telephone manner
- Hard working
- Good timekeeping skills
- GCSE maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration