What will the apprentice be doing?
• Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office.
• Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required.
• Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service.
Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, e-mails as required.
• Updating and maintaining records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy.
• Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence.
• Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues.
• Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties.
• Dealing with Cash and Credit Checks
• Working with and Assisting the internal Credit Controllers
• Reporting equipment failure and arranging a solution.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration.
Dedicated LCG Apprenticeship Trainer
EPA- End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position with career progression.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 9 - 4) Desired